VivAer Nasal Airway Remodeling
What is nasal obstruction?
Many people with nasal obstruction experience difficulty breathing through their nose, habitual snoring, interrupted sleep and fatigue.
Nasal obstruction is often caused by anatomical blockage in the nose, hindering airflow. As a result, you may feel congested or “stuffy”. Home remedies and medications may offer temporary relief. It’s only when your nasal airway is opened that you can expect to find real, lasting relief.
Common symptoms of nasal obstruction:
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty breathing during physical exertion
Lasting relief is possible.
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to help, you may have nasal obstruction. Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery. Now, your physician may be able to offer you lasting relief by performing a non-invasive VivAer treatment to open your nasal airway.
- Lasting Relief. 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing.
- Non-invasive solution. Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in our office.
- Live better. Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief.
Breathe better. Live better.
The VivAer treatment is clinically shown to provide high satisfaction and lasting relief. Patients typically return to normal daily activity the same day.
- 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing
- 94% of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion
- 89% of patients reported getting a better night’s sleep
Am I a candidate for the VivAer® treatment?
To find out, take these two simple tests.
Step 1. Place two fingertips on your cheeks, on each side of your nose.
Step 2. Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. While holding, breathe through your nose.
Did the Cottle’s maneuver help you breathe better? If so, you may be a candidate.
Complete the questionnaire below.
Schedule an appointment today!
If you want to explore long-lasting relief from nasal congestion or nasal valve blockages, contact our team at Julie Zweig, MD Integrative Sleep & ENT. We can schedule a consultation with Dr. Zweig to discuss whether VivAer nasal remodeling may be right for you. Call our medical clinic in Alpharetta, GA to book your appointment.